Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Week One Goals

Here it is! The first week of my wellness transformation to a healthier me!

I've decided to set some goals - both daily and weekly. I think this will be the easiest way to break my transition into smaller, more manageable pieces.

Daily Goals
I will drink one cup of tea every day.
I will use a sinus rinse every day. (Icky but it makes me feel so much better.)
I will sleep for eight hours every night.
I will go for a walk every day.
I will not drink soda.
I will not eat candy.

Weekly Goals
I will do yoga three times this week.
I will finish reading Looking For Alaska by John Green.
I will watch no more than ten hours of television this week.


The hope for this week is that I will complete these goals and carry them through next week and beyond.

Here I go!

1 comment:

  1. I'll join you on this adventure! Except for the soda thing. And the candy thing. And the walk thing. And I refuse to do that sinus rinse thing. And I think I'll substitute tea with hot chocolate. Same thing, right?

    ReplyDelete